Mr. Schmulen is an experienced entrepreneur, manager and communicator who has successfully built several businesses both within large organizations and independently with the support of venture capital. His select achievements are:
◦ Led numerous successful new business startups as both an entrepreneur and "intrapreneur".
◦ Co-founded Nutshell Mail, Inc. – acquired by Constant Contact (Nasdaq: CTCT).
◦ Designed and pioneered products for Constant Contact, which today drive key new revenues.
◦ Structured 28 IPOs for JP Morgan Chase.
◦ Served organizations as a general manager, product manager, corporate executive, investor, board director and advisor.
◦ Instilled a culture of open communications and clearly defined roles – I inspire my teams to question the status quo, discuss new ideas, learn from our mistakes.
Mr. Schmulen holds an M.S., Management degree from the Stanford Graduate School of Business where he was a Sloan Fellow. He also holds a B.A. in International Relations and Economics from University of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Wagner is a serial entrepreneur and accredited angel investor. He is CEO of i5growth Inc.,
and founder of business incubabor i5invest capital (www.i5invest.com). Before i5invest, he was founder of Xidris, which grew to be one of Europe's leading providers of mobile communication services, and was later acquired by VeriSign Inc.
Mr. Wagner hold several supervisory board positions in European venture capital funds as well as startups. Markus was awarded as the Austrian Business Angel 2010 and won the Austrian Private Equity & Venture Capital Award 2010. Markus is co-founder of the Austrian web/mobile/high-tech cluster InitialFactor located in Vienna and co-organizer of the STARTUP WEEK.
Sam is the Founder and Managing Partner of Thinkers Capital. Before Thinkers Capital, Sam was a venture capitalist at SAIF Partners, where he sourced, executed and managed 16 growth stage investments with total invest amount of $150 million, and achieved investment profit of $120 million. Before SAIF Partners, Sam was a finance leader at General Electric.
Sam holds an M.S., Management degree from the Stanford Graduate School of Business where he was a Sloan Fellow. He also holds a BS in applied mathematics from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Early stage venture capital focusing on consumer technologies